Greenways for Nashville’s COVID-19 Resources
As we navigate these unprecedented times, please help maintain a safe and enjoyable greenway experience for all!
Read below for COVID-19 resources including physical distancing best practices, Nashville’s Greenways maps, and more.
Physical Distancing On The Greenways
Please remember to follow appropriate physical distancing protocol and trail rules:
- If a greenway is crowded upon arrival, please consider an alternate route or trail.
- Keep a 6 ft. distance between yourself and others (the greenways are the perfect width).
- Long leashes are a hazard to others, so please keep your pets close and on a leash not exceeding 6 ft. in length (& scoop the poop!)
- Warn other trail users of your presence as you pass, on bike or foot. For example, call out “On your left!”
- Most public facilities are closed, so bring your own water and use the restroom at home before you depart.
- Don’t forget – leave your valuables at home, always lock your car, and take your keys with you.
- Always cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and please…stay home if you feel sick!
Nashville's Greenways Trail Rules
Help maintain a safe and enjoyable greenways experience for all! Click here to review Nashville’s Greenways Trail Rules.
Nashville's Greenways Map
- Nashville’s Greenways Map: Click here to view/download the Nashville’s Greenways Map, featuring nearly 100 miles of paved, multi-use greenways, 75 miles of unpaved park trails, and street-side protected bike routes.
- Individual Maps: Looking for a specific greenway trail? Click here to view the individual trail maps we supply. You can select your park/greenway to discover mileage, trailhead addresses, and download a PDF of the individual trail map.
- NashGR App: We have an interactive greenways map! Download NashGR in the Apple or Android App Store, or visit nashgr.com.
- Printed Map Request: Would you like to request a printed map be mailed to you? Click here to request a map.
Trail Closures & Notices
Stay in the know! Click here to review current greenway trail closures & notices.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
For additional information on COVID-19 please consult:
- Nashville’s COVID-19 Response
- Metro Nashville Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control
- or, your own healthcare provider
To stay up to date on the status of Nashville’s parks and greenways, follow: