Trail Closures & Notices
Greenways for Nashville works in partnership with Metro Nashville Parks and Recreation’s Greenways and Open Space Division to keep this page as up to date as possible. However, some closures and trail advisories are made on an emergency basis for the safety and well-being of trail users.
Descriptions of scheduled closures and links to more information, including maps, are below.
Whites Creek Greenway Closure
Whites Creek Greenway temporarily closed to through traffic from Mullins Park to the Hartman Park Community Center – Updated 11/9/2020
- A segment of the Whites Creek Greenway is temporarily closed (see map)
- Reason: the Tennessee Department of Transportation is performing road upgrades on Clarksville Highway, and construction will last approximately 18 months
- Greenway users will still be able to enjoy 3 different sections of that stretch of the Whites Creek Greenway:
- Mullins Park Loop (0.8 Miles)
- Greenway from Mullins Park to Clarksville HWY and back (1 mile)
- Greenway from the Hartman Park Community Center to Clarksville HWY and back (2 miles)
Click here to view a detailed map of the temporarily closed segment of the Whites Creek Greenway
Brookmeade Greenway Closure
Brookmeade Greenway is closed for renovation – Updated 3/1/2023