When you donate to Greenways for Nashville, your voice is added to the chorus of members who support Nashville’s greenway initiative. With 86 miles of greenway trails and 60% of Nashville’s neighborhoods within a 1-mile walking distance of a greenway, we are pleased with success but see that so much more can be accomplished.
Donate to Greenways for Nashville and:
- Show Metro Council how important it is to further greenway development in Nashville by leveraging private funds to enhance public funds.
- Receive an invitation to Dinner on the Bridge, a once a year opportunity to dine on the Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge, Nashville’s most famous greenway!
- Receive invitations to Greenway groundbreakings and trail openings that provide a great way to explore our growing city.
- Receive Greenprint, our annual printed update on all things Greenway.
- Celebrate Greenways at our annual Member Meeting, always held at a fun venue near one of the Greenways.
- Have opportunities to get involved in the development of a nationwide Greenways movement right here at home.
Click here to donate online or checks can also be mailed to:
Greenways for Nashville ~ P.O. Box 196340 ~ Nashville, TN 37219-6340
Greenways are an essential component for the economic and environmental vitality of Nashville.
GfN is grateful for the commitment of the following Corporate Supporters which have provided funding for Nashville’s Greenway initiative.
Greenways for Nashville Corporate Supporters:
- Collectively show that greenways and green space are important in Davidson County.
- Are asked to contribute $350 or more annually.
- Are invited to all Greenway groundbreakings and ribbon cuttings.
- Are invited to an annual Corporate Breakfast to hear the latest Greenway news and network with other corporate supporters.
- Are listed and linked on our website.